Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shopping Savings That You Can Obtain Too!

Frugalite here again!! I had some great coupons to use this week in conjunction with sales and price matches, so again I would like to share them with the readers of Save Your Money Canada blog. I used tear pad coupons and insert coupons to score these deals!

First, I was able to get 4 bottles of Clorox Bleach, 2.8L size for only $0.49 each! I think that is a fantastic price. I shopped at Walmart and used the insert coupon from the SmartSource coupon flyer that came out during the week of August 1st-8th to save $1 and I price matched the deal to the Superstore price of $1.49, leaving the total price of $0.49 each bottle pre-tax total.

I purchased 4 Secret Deodorant using a price match for Giant Tiger's advertised price of $1.97 at Walmart and then used 4 $1 off coupons to pay only $0.97 each. They have a long expiry date, so I don't have to worry about not using them in time.

The next deal I was able to snag was 6 cans of Heinz Beans for only $0.34 per can. I used a tear pad coupon to save $1 off of each 3 purchased and I price matched Superstore at my local Walmart store. Beans are wonderful for chili, paired with wieners, on top of toast, plus it's a great meat alternative. So saving money here is a great way to stretch the budget.

I also price matched the Funcheez snacks at my local Walmart using the No Frills sales flyer, plus I had a coupon to save $1 off any 168g variety (lucky me, this was the sale size). The price was only $1 and when I got home I noticed that there was $3 in coupons inside the Funcheez package as well as a Franklin the Turtle booklet. The coupons include: $1 off Astro BioBest Smoothie 4x200ml, $1 off Lactantia Smart Growth Milk 2x2L or 4L and $1 off Black Diamond Portion Packs 126g. These coupons are valid through December 31, 2011.

There were many more hot deals this week, please comment and tell us what your best find was!

No comments:

Post a Comment