Friday, September 23, 2011

Yesterday, I ventured out to do some coupon shopping and when I arrived at my grocery store, there was an abundance of tear pad coupons and booklets of coupons too! I didn't have any intentions of buying stuff but when I came around to the refrigerated section, the Pilsbury Back to School cookies were on sale for $1 and right beside was a coupon to save $0.50. Plus, on the reverse side of the package is a coupon to save $1 off any 2 Pilsbury Cookies.

I didn't know if the cookies were tasty or not, so I only purchased 2 packages. We baked one last night and half the plate was devoured before they even cooled. Worthwhile purchase? Yes, definitely! There are 24 cookies in a box for $0.50 after the coupon making the cookies only 2 cents each!


The above picture shows the coupons that I found! There were 13 tear pads and 2 booklets! So in total there were 23 different coupons available! Rock and roll coupon Gods! I also picked up a bag of Natrel milk to drink with our cookies (I used a coupon to save $1) and got another bag with over $12 in coupons on the back! I guess I'll have to buy 1 more bag of milk before the end of the month, when the $1 Natrel milk coupon expires.

Now I'm off to add some of these coupons to my coupon trade list at Freebies Deals And Rewards!

Have fun saving money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment