Friday, November 4, 2011

Shopping Without Spending The Money!!

I like to shop online but I don't like to put out the cash to do it! Most of you would be thinking that I can't purchase then, right? Wrong! I shop without spending money out of my own pocket! How?

I participate in a number of online sites where I earn rewards and turn them into gift cards! Which ones pay me the most? Let's take a look:
  1. Swagbucks - A search and win site to earn points and exchange them for prizes, I redeem for Amazon.ca or for PayPal. Either one feeds my desire to shop online. For more information, click here. If you haven't joined, click here to get started. My redemption table shows 61 prizes of $5 which is $325 for past 2 years which averages around $162 per year. Not bad for using a search engine. There are other ways to earn points too, but I only utilize searches, referrals and Swagcodes to earn my rewards.
  2. Superpoints - A referral based point system which has been quite lucrative since my join date of May 2011. I've earned $100 in just 6 months of using Superpoints. They have a prize wheel, email points and surveys if you climb the membership ranks (by having friends join). I find the best way to get friends to join is to share my wins at Twitter and Facebook. Plus some forums allow you to put a referral link in your signature. This is how I found Superpoints. If you'd like an invitation to join, please leave a comment with your email if you wish, or you could leave a comment on FDR's Facebook page for an invite.
  3. Web Perspectives - A survey site that pays various rewards including Chapters Indigo, PayPal, Cineplex and Air Miles Reward Miles (which can be redeemed for gift cards). The amount of money that I earn each year is roughly $100 dependng on the number of surveys I receive and qualify for. Click here to join Web Persepctives.
  4. Asking Canadians - A site where you earn HBC Reward Points or Aeroplan Reward Miles for completing surveys. These reward points can be exchanged into gift cards for my shopping habit. This is the program which pays me the least but it's still worth the HBC Rewards that I get. I average around $40 each year that I've been a member. Join Asking Canadians today!
I've tried just about every site there is to check the validity and the earning potential. Many I opt out of after earning my first reward because there is too much time invested for such small payouts. This will vary from person to person due to differences in demographics. There are many more survey sites that pay well and can be viewed at FDR's Paid Survey's Forum. Plus there are other prizes sites that may be more successful for others, which can also be viewed at FDR's Prize Programs forum.

If you have any questions about these programs, leave me a comment and I'll reply back!

No comments:

Post a Comment