Thursday, November 24, 2011

There were a lot of great deals this week and I managed to snag only a few but saved a lot in the process. Shoppers Drug Mart advertised the 473ml bottles of Listerine Whitening Mouthwash for $4.99 and right beside they had a coupon for $5 off the purchase price. While Shoppers does not allow overages on coupons, they reduced the purchase by $4.99 and I paid only $0.65 in taxes. As you can see from the photo below, I bought 2 bottles. However, it was limit 1 coupon per person, so I brought my spouse with me.

I price matched Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for $0.63 at Walmart using the Giant Tiger sales flyer. These are needed each month for the refrigerator and freezer to deodorize, so it's a good item to stock up on, a little bit anyways.



I also needed some shower cleaner, so I checked my coupon stash and found a BOGO for Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer. While the product was not on sale, 2 bottles for $3.89 was fairly reasonable.

There was one last price match at Walmart for Neilson Chocolate Milk at $3.99 for 4L. This was matched to Zehrs sales flyer ending today. The last 4L that I purchased was not on sale and I paid $7.99 without a coupon. That's a $4 savings to me and I think I did pretty good buying 2 x 4L bags. The expiry date is 2 weeks away, giving us plenty of time to drink 8L. (I don't personally do this, but some people freeze milk and chocolate milk when they find a good deal).

Join the Coupon Clipping in Canada Group on Facebook

This group covers couponing in Canada, where to find coupons, using coupons and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment